ASSISTANT TO DIRECTOR
Deadline: Mar 10, 2017
About the post
MILL6 Foundation is now recruiting the Assistant to Director (AtD) to support MILL6 Director’s office operation. We are looking for a proactive, well-organized and independent candidate to join us.
The AtD will be responsible for managing the Director’s complex schedule, preparing agenda and meeting papers, serving as the first point of contact and liaison with external parties with high level confidentiality, and more exciting duties are waiting for the right candidate.
- Degree in Art Administration or Business Management or equivalent is preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ of relevant work experience preferably in organisations related to the arts and culture
- Proactive, well-organised, team player and able to work independently under pressure
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Manages and assesses the daily needs and priorities of the Director, including complex calendar management
- Phone handling and assists in drafting answers for routine correspondence and enquiries
- Prepares agenda, meeting papers, reports and take minutes during meetings
- Performs general administrative duties, including organization and maintenance of all files
- Handles incoming mails and e-mails to appropriate staff members throughout the Institution
- Serves as first point of contact and liaison with a high level of confidentiality for all contacts
- Responsible for all travel and logistical arrangements for the Director and senior management of the Institutio
- Prepares and processes travel and entertainment expense reports in accordance with MILL6 Foundation policies
- Maintains general organization of the Director's office
- Coordinates and completes any ad hoc projects and administrative assignments
This is an exciting opportunity to make a major contribution to the building of MILL6 Foundation. Interested parties please send your resume with expected salary to email@example.com before Mar 22.