Accountant / Senior Accountant
Deadline: OCT 5, 2017
About the Post
Reporting to the Co-directors and Head of Finance and Administration of MILL6 Foundation (“MILL6”), the Accountant / Senior Accountant is one of the key members of the team in the establishment of this young and growing team.
- Support daily operations on financial accounting and reporting functions; and
- Handle full-set of accounting books and participate in month-end closing; and
- Timely and accurate preparation of monthly financial reporting, management report and variance analysis; and
- Set up the new ledger structure, chart of account and reports in the Oracle System or other accounting software; and
- Assist business unit to prepare the annual budget; and
- Coordinate and finalize the annual audit and tax filing; and
- Perform any ad hoc responsibilities as assigned
This successful candidate will work closely with the Co-directors, leaders and collaborators, both internal and external, to lead the operations team consistent with the overall goals of reputation building of this young organization through developing and implementing all operational strategies to ensure that they are effective and represent best practice to the Organization.
The successful candidate should possess:
- Degree or above in Accounting / Business Administration or equivalent.
- Qualified member of HKICPA / ACCA or related professional qualifications.
- Minimum 6-8 years’ of relevant experience in auditing / accounting field and exposure in charitable organization/industry is preferred.
- Able to meet tight deadlines, independent, good interpersonal skills and able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
To apply for this position
Qualified candidates should email their cover letter, CV, expected salary with contact information to email@example.com.